An AAC device with 5x extra touch sensitivity and supports those with limited to no speech.
GoTalk 9+ Lite Touch
- Records and stores up to 45 messages in five levels
- Nine programmable buttons allow the user to personalize each level with pictures and vocal recordings
- Includes three additional core buttons for frequently used words or phrases across levels
- Offers sequential recording for quick set-up and re-recording
- Pairs well with the GoTalk Overlay Software and carry stand
GoTalks provide fantastic sound with volume control, easy sequential recording, quick level erase, built-in overlay storage, record lock, level lock and 2-year warranty. In addition to these classic GoTalk features, the Lite Touch device is five times easier to activate! Use this GoTalk to initiate conversations, support communication in daily activities, talk on the telephone, tell personal anecdotes, practice speaking and articulation, give instructions, participate in small group instruction, and more! Students can use this device or another GoTalk to show the teacher what they know, making it a great individual or classroom tool for communication about any subject. In the hospital, use a GoTalk to greet visitors, make comments or requests, ask questions, or discuss emotions.
- 9 message keys
- 5 recording levels
- 45 message capacity
- 9 minutes of recording time
- 2-year warranty
PLUS . . .
- 5x greater touch sensitivity
- 3 core messages
- Great sound quality
- Built-in overlay storage
- Faster record and erase
- Convenient instructions on the back
- Detailed User’s Guide