Cadan Assistive Technologies has been supporting individuals and institutions by providing Assistive Technology devices and software for over 29 years. During that time we have watched as technology has improved for our customers with Special Needs. We are happy to have contributed to making the lives of people with Special Needs more independent and rewarding, and look forward to continuing to do so.
Assistive Technology has been experiencing a technological revolution and Cadan Assistive Technologies has strived to stay current with these developments. Through the years we have formed many partnerships with AT industry leaders, manufacturers, and distribution agencies to bring you one of the widest offerings of AT products and information in one place.
Our broad academic customer base covers the entire education industry from beginning to end. We serve the rehabilitative community, private corporations, hospitals, US government agencies, non-profit groups, and individuals.
We are a proud member of Assistive Technology Industry Association, and have been since its inception. We belong to RESNA (Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America) and you can see us every year at Closing the Gap. Cadan Technologies, our parent company since 2009, is a targeted small disadvantaged business and considered a minority as we are wholly Woman owned (WBENC certified)
Cadan Assistive Technologies, formerly TFE, is phenomenal in regards to customer service and knowledge! K-12 as well as post-secondary, their service has always been prompt and friendly and knowledgeable. I always research cost prior to inquiring, and their prices beat all competition each time, and you talk to an actual person at the company who is happy to answer your questions directly. Shipping is always fast. They are my first go-to now! http://tfeinc.com/
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council Certified (WBE)
- United States Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contracting Program (WOSB)
- Department of Defense (WAWF) Registered
- System Award Management Registered (SAM)
- Minnesota Targeted Group Small Business Program (TG)
- Minnesota Department of Transportation Disadvantages Business Enterprise Program (DBE)
- Minnesota Materials Management Division, SWIFT #0000218696
- Minnesota Small Business Procurement Registered
- Minnesota Unified CERT Program Registered (MnUCP)
- HCBS Waiver Program provider for Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Registered State of: New Jersey, North Dakota, Washington
- Supplier Diversity Office Certified State of Massachusetts (SDO)