The IRIE BrailleSheet 120 gives you fast, high-quality braille and tactile graphics at your fingertips!
IRIE BrailleSheet 120
Embossing at 120 CPS this double-sided braille embosser gives you Library of Congress standard braille with the highest-resolution tactile graphics! And for those wishing for an extremely strong braille dot, the NEW Power-Dot Braille is now available!
The IRIE BrailleSheet 120 also offers the widest variety of media possible. Utilizing a unique individual sheet feeder, users can emboss documents on standard braille paper as well as use mainstream media to create braille labels, double-sided braille business cards and more! Even use 11×17 paper to make foldable braille books, instantly.
Producing custom tactile graphics has never been easier! With 8 different dot heights you can fully customize images to get the most readable tactile graphics. Fill images with different patterns/dot heights to provide more detail or change the dot heights on graphs to make gridlines less prominent and the graph easier to read.
Do you need to emboss an email or appointment from your phone or tablet? With wireless printing capability the IRIE BrailleSheet allows you to emboss directly from your mobile device. Access any Android or iOS app that lets you print and have it automatically translate and emboss for you! It’s that easy! You are no longer limited to only embossing documents made on a computer and saved in a specific format but can emboss directly from your web browser, email, appointments, to-do lists, photos, Dropbox, AllRecipes, Drawthings, Pinterest and hundreds more!
Whether you need to emboss documents, braille labels, business cards or even long book the IRIE BrailleSheet 120 is the answer! And being the most versatile braille embosser on the market, it’s a great choice for home use or volume production. Use standard cut-sheet office media for all of your embossing needs and you won’t be disappointed.
- 120 characters/second – fastest wireless cut-sheet braille printer at the price!
- NEW Power-Dot Braille – the strongest, most readable braille dots available on a desktop embosser
- Quality double-sided braille – Library of Congress standard
- High-resolution tactile graphics – 8 dot heights for greater detail
- Automatically translate & emboss directly from a computer or mobile device
- Cut-sheet/individual-sheet paper – for the widest selection of media!
- Emboss documents, business cards, braille labels and more!
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android