This easy-to-use, 100 message, AAC device supports those with limited to no speech throughout their daily activities.
- Records and stores up to 100 messages in five levels, up to 15 minutes in total
- 20 programmable buttons allow the user to personalize each level with pictures and vocal recordings.
- Includes five additional core buttons for frequently used words or phrases across levels
- Offers sequential recording for quick set-up and re-recording
- Pairs well with the GoTalk Overlay Software and carry stand
GoTalks provide fantastic sound with volume control, easy sequential recording, a unique function to quickly erase a level, built-in overlay storage, record lock, level lock and 2-year warranty. It’s a GoTalk so it’s easy-to-use and affordably priced!
Click the video (above) to watch Have a Voice: An overview of GoTalks, videos of people communicating with GoTalks, caregiver testimonies, and guided tours of our GoTalk devices.
Size: 9 x 12 x 1⅛ inches. Weight: 23 oz. Total Recording Time is 15 minutes, Two AA batteries and 2 year warranty included.