This easy-to-use, 20 message, AAC device supports those with limited to no speech throughout their daily activities.
- Records and stores up to 20 messages in five levels, up to 4.25 minutes in total
- Four programmable buttons allow the user to personalize each level with pictures and vocal recordings
- Includes two additional core buttons for frequently used words or phrases across levels
- Offers sequential recording for quick set-up and re-recording
- Pairs well with the GoTalk Overlay Software and carry stand
GoTalks provide fantastic sound with volume control, easy sequential recording, fast record and erase, a unique function to quickly erase a level, built-in overlay storage, record lock, level lock and 2-year warranty. Operating instructions are conveniently printed on the back and a User’s Guide booklet is included.
Use GoTalks to initiate conversations, support daily activities, talk on the telephone, tell personal anecdotes, practice speaking and articulation, give instructions and participate in small group instruction.
The GoTalk 4+ large message keys are 3 x 3 inch squares. Total recording time is 4.25 minutes. Size: 9 x 12 x 1⅛ inches. Weight: 23 oz. Includes Two AA batteries, printed User’s Guide and a 2-year warranty.