The iAdapter was specifically designed with the special needs community in mind. Amplified rear speakers project a clear voice for users of AAC (Augmentative & Alternative Communication). The iAdapter10 has been redesigned to accommodate the newest iPad models and sizes and comes ready-to-mount right out of the box. A built-in kickstand and handle make the iAdapter10 a great choice for students and individuals with special needs and/or dexterity issues.
This extra-durable, shock-resistant case has rubber bumpers surrounding the iPad on all sides — as well as the top and the bottom (front and back). It’s got metal posts at all four corners for attaching the shoulder strap, and mounting holes to fit all the most common wheelchair mounting adapters.
- Front and Rear-facing speakers
- Rear speakers amplified using Bluetooth® audio
- Superior shock and drop protection
- Built-in kickstand and handle
- Mounts easily to wheelchairs and arms
- Shoulder strap can be attached to any of the 4 corners for optimal flexibility
- Battery life is about 10 hours on a full charge
Package Includes: iAdapter, shoulder strap, detachable stand, USB cable and charger.